The Chief to the press box

Hate to be this way, but a waste of space. Who cares where he is… on the field or in the press box. Is this supposed to make me feel better or worse ? Just show some improvement… Plus if we win the toss take the ball

I’m just glad I don’t have to see him on the sideline anymore with his play sheet sticking out of the front of his pants. I’m sure it’s nice to have “hands free”, but that is just not a good look.

The problem that Chief is having with our D has nothing to do with geography in my opinion. WPS

I agree. Unless it’s the geography between games

It would be good if he were in the press box in another stadium.

1 Like

You can have the right defensive alignment to stop the Aggies but if your not fundamentally sound at tackling you will fail ! It doesn’t matter what we do from here out if we don’t get the basics down pat on tackling & blocking we will NOT be successful. It’s a mystery to me how we could be so bad in some areas last year and knowing those areas are a problem and come out this season and be weak in the same areas again. I know the turnover of players,injuries talent,effort and a multitude of other reasons for our incompetence, my question is how are we addressing these issues and are the steps being taken working. It’s imperative to me to see some improvement, I’ll take baby steps of improvement today in these areas just give me something to hang my hat on at the end of the day, I continue to be in CCM corner but it’s not easy and I keep repeating that it’s only his second season as I back away from the ledge. WPS