The blessing of being raised right

6 Likes

He’s insane. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

No participation trophy mentality back then.

2 Likes

Right…manic creativity with his own built-in lithium drip!!!

What awareness!!!

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy::rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: WPS!!!

2 Likes

Aloha,
Awesome. Priceless. Need to appreciate and enjoy CEM during his stay at UA.
UA…Campus of Champions

1 Like

Would it not be something to see call young students Calipari, Pearl and Muss called to stage in a high school assembly with each give the task of fire-up the student body for homecoming… poor Calipari and Pearl would be left on the stage while Muss had the entire student body in a frenzy charging the opposition’s team bus before turning upside down… He is remarkable, plus he knows his basket stuff inside and out. WPS!!

Man I love that guy

1 Like

He is something else…a real fireball. He is a great coach. Man, I would have loved o play for him.

Yes. He is a rarity. Amazing energy.

We need to pay him at the highest level or we will regret it…

1 Like

I love Coach and hopes he stays here for a long time, but I do not understand the quick detours toward money. At the end of the football season, after a very gratifying season, the board was full of pay him posts and after the Mississippi State game this season there were some buyers’ remorse kind of reactions. I know that sports boards are populated with fans who make the trip from “Everything is Beautiful” to the “sky is falling” in nano seconds, but running a athletic department, hopefully is done with greater care (see the Aggies thread!). All this said, I believe Hunter knows the landscape better than me, so I have confidence that Muss will find his contract terms satisfactory under Hunter. If he leaves, there may be other draws than money.

1 Like

As far as contracts, assess during every year. Don’t do new deals before a season starts. Don’t do it in the middle of the season. Wait until it’s over.

1 Like

He’s the best! He is the master of making the kids have fun because trust me he knows exactly how hard he works these kids and how much he demands of them.

That’s why everybody wants to play for him, knowing people and how to get to the league is very important but he speaks these kids language with all these videos…

I hope he stays a long long time because we will never ever find anybody that can do what he has and will continue to do

1 Like

This weekend during game day, Lee Corso reminded Kirk and Kirk acknowledged he was taught 20 years ago that they are in the entertainment business. Fans want to be entertained, but so do players. Creating an environment that entertains players both on and off the court, or field, breeds happiness and in turn probably their best effort. Muss understands entertainment for both fans and players.

2 Likes

Ditto.

Yea he’s crazy like a fox.

He’s not doing this to highlight his childhood

The guy never misses a beat.

If he was a child with that energy these days. School counselors be requesting medication.

1 Like

I’ve never seen a coach like Muss. Just about every kid they recruit will say Arkansas is recruiting them as hard or harder than anyone else. It’s not 10-15 kids saying that but probably closer to 30-40 or more. Then throw in all the social media activity and everything else he and the staff do, it’s mind boggling.

1 Like