The Athletic's Sam Vecenie's latest NBA Draft board

https://theathletic.com/272242/2018/03/ … big-board/

Vecenie broke down the guys to watch in each first-round game this weekend, and has Daniel Gafford inside the top 15 on his latest big board. He also broke down Gafford’s matchup with Butler forward Tyler Wideman.

Care to summarize/paraphrase? :roll:

I don’t think Gafford will leave after this season is over! He will enter the draft get some feedback and pull his name out!
That’s my opinion.

Are you not able to read the story?

Nope; I can see the first few sentences … then the text fades from black to gray, and there’s an ad over the rest of the article. Says I must log in, or I can try access for free and then 30-40% off my subscription. I NEVER try free subscriptions … and submit myself to unlimited SPAM.

I apologize. I clicked on the link last night and thought it was a free story. Essentially, he said Tyler Wideman (6-8, wide build), who will likely be Gafford’s matchup on Friday, works really well around the rim with the ball. Vecenie writes that Wideman doubles as a professional post-up artist who could potentially get Gafford into some foul trouble.

He also mentioned Jaylen Barford, Daryl Macon and Butler’s Kamar Baldwin as guys who could make the jump to the pros with further development.

Copy; Thnx!

The Athletic doesn’t give anything away free. I discovered that trying to read Stewart Mandel’s bracketology from Bracket Matrix. I’d get the first paragraph then the gray and the “subscribe now”.