Thanks Veterans

Thanks to all who are serving and have served in our Armed Services. You are appreciated.

9 Likes

Yes Sir to that !!

1 Like

May God bless all who have served and are serving our country in the armed services. Thank you Lord for the greatest generation who fought in WWII to preserve our freedom and thanks to all who have served in the Korean War, Vietnam , and all whose service is and was in the Operation Iraqii freedom, Afghanistan and the Middle East. We enjoy freedom because of their sacrifices. And especially those whose families have had a loved one who sacrificed their lives in the armed services. Never Forget. Freedom isn’t free.

8 Likes

3 Likes

We all owe a great deal of gratitude to those that served our country. All of them have made sacrifices that are sometimes visible and many times not. My humble thanks to each one.

3 Likes

Thank you, Tusk…great post. Amen.

1 Like

Veterans are the true hero’s of our country and there will never be enough appreciation expressed to convey the gratitude deserved by these men and women. May God bless you and your families!! WPS

3 Likes

Amen to this. Freedom has never been free. Blood, sweat and tears are necessary to defeat tyrants and give pause to would be aggressors. Thanks to all who have sacrificed to make it and maintain it.

1 Like

In 2019 I was able to visit Pearl Harbor and Omaha Beach within a month of each other. It really hit what is the price of freedom and how much we owe those people. May they never be forgotten.

I had a lady buy my lunch today out of the blue to thank me for my service. Don’t know how she knew a complete stranger. I felt bad and told her all I did was protect Ft Sam Houston. Not much compared to Omaha Beach or a 100 other such places.

3 Likes

We had a very emotional visit to Pearl Harbor several years ago. On my bucket list is a visit to the hallowed ground of Omaha Beach. My dad waded on shore there as a 19 year old Army PFC. He then marched across Europe fighting the Nazi’s until the end of WWII. He was in the Battle of the Bulge. The war left scars on him that never went away. He experienced stuff I can’t imagine. The Greatest Generation were true hero’s.

2 Likes

I hope everyone had a blessed Veterans Day. My grandson called me after he got home from school today! That’s what makes it all special!
We all serve or have served to protect our country and way of life. God blessed us all each day!
I followed a family tradition which continues to this day!

4 Likes

My dad is a Veteran of Vietnam. I wish him and all veterans a happy Veterans Day. You have the love and respect of most of the people in this nation. You fought to preserve the freedoms of all Americans. Even the ones who hate on the Constitution and Bill of Rights and rant on about how they despise the Country that gave them their freedom.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.