Texas Southern won at Texas A&M on Saturday...

Texas Southern is a very veteran basketball team, but still.

Texas A&M is now 6-5 and had won five in a row.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/c … 795d586af0

hope they play that way against us but with our luck they will look like World champs.

If they can hit the 3 they have a chance.I’m worried about the rebounding. We can’t seem to win the battle on the boards.
I do feel good about our young hogs getting a win. Maybe we find a way to finish down low and keep the ball moving.
That first conference win would be huge on the road for a young team.
Texas Southern pulling off a win at A&M only confirms the obvious that if you show up and play hard you can beat anybody.
Texas A&M played with an 8 man rotation without Gilder who is out with a blood clot.
He caused some problems for the hogs in the past.
I hope Phillips and Simpson can contribute on both ends. Those 2 players will have to play well if the hogs are going to win enough conference games to make the dance.

I hope Phillips and Simpson can contribute on both ends. Those 2 players will have to play well if the hogs are going to win enough conference games to make the dance.

[/quote]

I think this is the key to our year, along with Chaney…

I am sure Aggies did not take Texas Southern seriously. Aggies will be ready for the Hogs. Don’t pay attention to that game.

Just like they didn’t take UC Irvine serious either. Would be a bad loss to start conference play.

Comments: And we still win most of those games, where we loss the rebound edge.

If they look like World champs it will because we allowed it to happen, we need to kick off conference play with a win. WPS