Texas A&M's fight comes up short at Arkansas (story)

1 Like

Great Article Dudley,I have tremendous respect for Buzz,Great coach,Great leader and always Humble and Gracious in defeat,he is going to do very well at Tam… will never be easy against him.

1 Like

I have always liked Buzz. I know some don’t.

I really liked that he had good things to say about us. So many times opposing coaches never give credit to the other team after a loss.

But most of all, I loved this “I am thankful we shot a high percentage and I think it is a credit to all the people that have been (direct messaging) me and texting me and wanting me to hire them as our shooting coach,” Williams said. “I read what they said without responding and tried to implement some of that.”

I was laughing. Glad to see that our fans aren’t the only ones who are sure they know more than the coaches.

3 Likes

Haha that’s a good line. I’m glad he’s gracious in defeat. Hope he never wins a game in the bud

2 Likes

Yes, great article. I always respected him as a coach and a person.

1 Like

I hope he doesn’t either… but he’s a heck of a coach

1 Like

He certainly is a busy body on the bench. But yes he gives credit where credits is due respectfully.

1 Like

An informative interview. From what Buzz said, I have even higher regard for him as a coach and leader. He will create a monster at Texas A&M. Wins will never come easy against his team.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.