Tennessee 82, Kentucky 80 final

At Knoxville. Remember, we won at Knoxville three weeks ago.

And Vandy had just beat Fla at Fla.

You are right Swine, BUT lost big time at KU. Also lost big time to FL. at HOME…???

Just means any given night. Match ups. a bad team has more of a chance to beat a good team if they match up well. We didn’t match up well with Florida or Kentucky.

Enjoyed watching the Vols stun UK almost as much as watching the Hogs beat Vandy…ALMOST as much.

K. Allen went nuts at BWA. A couple of games later he basically had an oh-fer. And Fox went nuts in the second half at Rupp. You didn’t mention that game, but Weatherspoon of MissStake did the same thing to us. So we seem to be a tad vulnerable to one guard having a huge game.

I didn’t watch very much of the EOE-Jellycats game, but it seemed Tennessee really focused on not letting Fox and UK get out in transition and it paid off. Perhaps that’s a blueprint if we run into them again in the SECT.

Fox hurt his ankle in the last game, I understand he wasn’t 100%. That may have something to do with the Vols contains him.

Fox hurt his ankle in the last game, I understand he wasn’t 100%. That may have something to do with the Vols contains him.