Teams between AR and OMA

There is not one team between AR and OMA that a real Hog baseball team should not stream roll! The problem is that a real Hog Baseball team has not been seen in some time. It would be a good time for one to emerge. The talent and coaching is there. Will they do it or just continue with the same mess that has been shown for some time now? Will see if they have any fight in them or have already quit.

3 Likes

The coaching is there for sure. It’s hard for me to say on the talent, taking into consideration arm fatigue, mental approach, etc. I’m just not sure how talented this team is. From a recruiting perspective, it seems to be on paper anyway. Were they playing over their head earlier in the year? Or below their potential now?

Baseball is a marathon not a sprint. Even in a marathon you need a kick. Not sure this team has a kick left. We will see.

1 Like

Ah, so that’s what I was missing all 19 of those times :rofl:
Most of the time I was just trying to get across the finish line. Which reminds me of this team.

I bow out on marathon comparisons. Lol.

I’ve done two. In Dallas White Rock, my kick was about 2 steps from the finish. In New York, I have no idea, but there was no kick. It was more like a crawl, but both of those were experiences I will never forget and will always cherish.

I say never forget? Running back into downtown Dallas at about mi 23 there was a little curve that came out into the street. I remember worrying about should I step up on and over it, maybe 6" or go around, 2 or 3 steps. I had a block to think about it. To this day, I have no idea what I did nor does my friend who ran it with me. You have to have done one to even grasp that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.