Talent to Compete

For the first time in several years, I seen indications that we do have the talent to compete with some teams in the SEC. I am not satisfied with losing, but optimistic that we are moving in the right direction. Our play against A&M allows us to know that our performance against SJS last week is fixable. For that…I’m looking forward to the next game. A chance to improve one game at a time.

There is young talent at a few spots, but we need a lot more if it. Still need a lot more speed. Also, we can’t recruit enough linebackers.

Need more men in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

We are headed in the right direction on talent. As other poster stated, we need to close the gap in lineman and LBs. I think CCM gets it done but it will take two more classes just like this last one to do it. I don’t know if we will all be patient enough to allow the talent accumulation which takes time.

We are headed the right direction. I hope that we get there quicker than it seems like we are doing. Losing is hard on everyone, especially fans. We have no control other than to watch and wait. I think CM is the guy to get us back to relevance. He has won and been around winning at every place he has been. Recruiting is the answer and he is doing better than anybody we have had in years. Just needs more time.