TA&M to Texas... "Who's your Daddy?"

I think it was very fitting for Texas and Texas A&M to meet on Father’s day in an elimination game. I can just bet the Aggies, if they think to say it, are loving being able to tell the Longhorns…

…WHO’S YOUR DADDY NOW…

1 Like

Two and Q for the Fallopians :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe Texas A&M can get put out and hit the road after the next game

Yep, for one more game we turn into Notre Dame fans.

I will be rooting for the Aggies. No way I could root for the hunchbacks or Mobilehoma. Unless they were playing someone truly VILE.

I hope Aggies win, too. I’d rather face them in the finals, especially after they’d only get there from the losers bracket. If we win tonight, we have a very good shot of winning it all.

1 Like

Aggies are pretty damn vile too. As usual in these situations, I want whatever is best for the Hogs. Which we may not know for a few days, but in the meantime I would prefer to be the last SEC team standing. Again.

Then again, last SEC team standing may not be known until Sunday evening or Monday night. Again.

1 Like

The Aggies play the most boring baseball I have ever seen… they win with it, which is really agitating.

Yeah but my son is an Aggie. I gotta root for em to gig that side of the bracket, before losing to us in two straight, lopsided games.