Surgery update

Thank you so much for praying for me is I had my surgery on my rotator cuff 10 days ago… I am doing very well! Never really had any pain, have made it through 2 physical therapy sessions. I usually do my home exercises three times a day and can tell they are really helping…
I see the doctor again Tuesday for the first time since he did my surgery, I know I’ve got at least three months of good hard work ahead which I’m never been afraid of. I just wanted to give an update and thank you so much for all your prayers it was a very successful surgery.

8 Likes

Youda you’re one tough dude Sir. But you are an Oline Coach so I’m not surprised,
Happy Holidays to ya.

1 Like

Thank you Jim… Merry Christmas

Great news youdaman…answered prayers. Keep working and you’ll be as good as new before you know it.

1 Like

Glad you had a successful surgery and therapy/rehabilitation is going well. Wishing you continued good results.

1 Like

Great news. Good to have you feeling better to keep up with the new OL we are about to have.

1 Like

Always nice to get good news!

1 Like

Great early Christmas present. We take good health for granted. At least I do.

Thanks for the update. Keep them coming. I had a feeling you would stay after the rehab.

1 Like

Great news, continuing prayers for speedy recovery with 100% range of motion! Merry Christmas, WPS

1 Like

Good news, that surgery can be a bear to recover from. Good luck. Advil is your friend

1 Like

Google Photos
My little companion for the next 6 weeks. It’s actually my left shoulder thats hurt but the mirror reflects the opposite it makes it look like it’s the right.

1 Like

Are you right handed? Hope so.

Great picture. Young you are.

1 Like

Yes thank you Lord!! Would be miserable if I had to do this with my left hand and my right shoulder was hurt!

Thank you so much I’m hanging in there for 60 years old LOL

You have it whipped now! Had a ruptured bicep tendon 5 years ago, was not as pleasant recovery/rehab

1 Like

Stick with that physical therapy. I have had several surgeries that have required it and for the most part the therapists were excellent. My recoveries were much quicker because of them. Glad it’s working for you. Hang in!

1 Like

You’ve got this because youdaman! My Daddy lost a hand in a WWII training accident. Then late in life, he broke the shoulder on the side of his remaining hand. He got through the rehab and back to normal because he followed the PT as directed.
I know that you will do the same!

2 Likes

It’s that OL mentality.

1 Like

Hang in there. I’m now at 5 weeks after my rotator cuff and bicep repair. Start PT tomorrow, and get that sling off. Hopefully you are doing some home exercises now that will help once you start PT full time. Best of luck.