Stromberg and Wagner

When anyone hears anything, please post it here. I was pleased with the win (though KJ still needs polish…but he also hit some big plays, so good on him)…but I am super concerned about Ricky and Dalton. We need Dalton. And we REALLY can’t lose Ricky.

3 Likes

Haven’t heard anything but really good sign Ricky stood on the sideline in pads for the duration of the game.

2 Likes

I think Stormberg will probably be Ok,never saw Wagner so don’t know how he got hurt but we will need them both next week for sure.

1 Like

Wagner was (basically) slumped over in a chair on the sideline for the first half. Could barely walk to the locker room, and did not reappear after half.

Stromberg had an icebag wrapped around the knee for a while but it disappeared after about five minutes.

I saw Stromberg and the announcers even mentioned, stayed on the side line for the 2nd half. Dom Johnson took a head blow making a block and didn’t come back in the game also.

I have watched the whole game again. I can’t establish a specific snap in which Dalton got hurt. He was in, we scored a TD, he looked fine to me…and then he never came back.

Wagner re-injured his back, not sure on his status.

Wagner has had issues with his back throughout camp. Don’t know if this is worse but he walked gingerly to a chair and did not move until it was time to walk slowly to locker room.

Sam said Dominique got the wind knocked out. I thought it was a shoulder stinger, but I’ll go with what Sam said. Thought he was fine and could have returned.

1 Like

I was hoping big Crawford might be ready to play but judging by what we did yesterday they don’t think he’s ready.

The HI Curse…

http://hawgsillustrated.pressreader.com/@Reader23791046/csb_yWFLC5P8snWQJ31Y_zXTfztMGnEeEe3b3bC095ICC3LdFtJC-uH_QgYP3jkKUsQqMRm9HM3xMm9Yz_El0Il0jw

:wink:

I’ve never believed in a jinx or a curse. We had Darren McFadden and Matt Jones on a bunch of covers.

:roll_eyes:

I’ll go back and apply an appropriate emoticon. I wasn’t being serious … simply an attempt at a humorous reference to the historical “SI Curse.”

1 Like

Yes, well played. I laughed. So mission accomplished.

No I’ve always thought that stuff was so ridiculous about jinxes on covers :pleading_face::pleading_face:

I’ve never believed in jinxes or curses—but I’m still convinced if I’d stayed in my seat just as I had for three quarters and not left just before it happened, James Street would not have broke that big run for a TD in 1969. :blush:

2 Likes

nea, you’re right. It’s all on you.

1 Like

The guilt I feel is overwhelming

You are the one!! that also caused those texass refs to overlook the clip that sprung him?

We’ll, neastie … you shouldn’t; don’t you know it’s totally bad luck to do so?

1 Like

As my friend says, “It’s bad luck to be superstitious.”

2 Likes