Stripe out in Knoxville

Just received an email from the Vols about the 6 tickets we purchased for the game Saturday. It said that we needed to log on to see if we’re in a section that’s white or orange. Me, Suzi and 4 grands will be decked in red. Can’t wait.

10 Likes

Are you going to be in the White stripe section? You would stick out like a Baby Ruth in a swimming pool. It would be amazing.

1 Like

Just checked. We’re in a white section which makes my day. Section 311 row 15 seats 1-6. We’ll be calling the Hos… :joy:

5 Likes

I’m proud of you LD, and a little jealous!

4 Likes

Calling the ho’s…with the grands. Dang, Danny, lol.

4 Likes

Actually, they are doing a checkerboard thing instead of stripes. May look cool IF they can pull it off.

But it won’t matter after the game tips off.

1 Like

Hoot mon! 311 is in parachute territory… Hope the cameras swing around and give us a glimpse though. Enjoy your outing.

1 Like

Are they doing the whataburger pants . . . . . . . I think if I was told I had to wear those I would hit the transfer portal

1 Like

I love the scene in The Blindside where Sandra said she would go watch Mike play, but no way would she ware that horrendous orange.

3 Likes

I’ll be looking for y’all! Enjoy!

2 Likes

LD. I hope you have some Hog hats to sport. Have fun with the grandkids!
It will be awesome.

2 Likes

If he’s calling the ho’s, he may have to find a ride home.:hushed: :rofl:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.