Strike 1

Well, there’s the first strike…

Was he actually offered the job?

Good Grief playa you are so dramatic. Of course it would have been nice to get Diaco, but it wasn’t known until the last few days. It didn’t work out but then again he was a late name, so how serious of a candidate was he? Did he use us to get more money from Nebraska? Irony…

An interview does not mean an offer…

I will let it play out, I mean maybe Rhoads passed his interview in the living room of Curl last night???

When this starts to affect recruiting or looks like we are having to reach then I will call balls and strikes at that point…

He wasn’t offered the job and we will have a new hire or two or three in a few days. Nothing until final word on Robb.

Beejay, dang you got it like that…

Robb is gone. He has been in Minnesota all week.

Yes, he has gone, but it hasn’t been officially announced to the media types yet. By the way, have any of you media folks talked to Kerry Cooks in the last few hour?

Spill the beans Beejay…It seems like you got some info.

I hope that they announce Rhoads on Monday night at the Team Meeting. I want the rumors to be true about Partridge coming on board.

It wouldn’t surprise me if we offered him a co-DC position (with Paul) and Nebraska had no “co” in front of their DC offer. If I were he, and had no connection to Arkansas (family, etc), I would choose the DC position at Nebraska.

It would seem to me that CBB wants Paul to “manage” the defense (just my take - no inside info), but also wanted Diaco to be the leading force to install the 3-4.