Stoerner agrees with many of us on those trick plays for Hornsby

1 Like

I simply could not agree with Clint more. That dude knows way more football than I do but it doesn’t take a scientific rocket to see that unfolding in the game and know it’s bad.

CSP said exactly what a head coach should say in his post game presser. He’s never going to say differently. But let us all remember that CSP is still a newer head coach and has things to learn. I love him. I’m glad he’s our coach.

KB’s job is to put our offense in the best chance to win a ball game. Most of the time I think he’s on. These trick plays in each game however are unnecessary. Want to get Hornsby some touches? Get him out wide and let him make some catches. I think DCs in the league have identified tells while watching film to know when they are going to try to pull a trick play.

Clint nails this! It was a momentum killer!

4 Likes

Very good by Clint. Spot on. Notice he said although KJ fumbled, he was going all out w effort and you just have to overcome that. But the key was the first quarter drive when we had them on their heels…

Sadly, Clint knows from game-changing moments

Low blow if your referring to 1998 vs Tennessee.

1 Like

Clint referenced that himself so he was well aware of what happened and how their situations had some similarities.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.