Still a 9 seed?

According to Lunardi, we are a 9 and Vandy a 10 seed. Depending on outcome of game, we could switch places. He also said, from what I heard, is that this seeding probably wouldn’t change regardless of what happens tomorrow because by the time the game is over the seedlings will have been pretty much a locked in.
Any thoughts?

Nothing surprises me but if we pull out a win today and then again tomorrow if we don’t move to the 7 line just considered it a money decision and a shame. The good thing is we apparently are in.
Consider this for a moment we have a horrible loss to Missouri and a bad loss to Mississippi State. If we would have won those two game we might have been ranked in the top 25 and playing for 5-6 seed line!

Yep!

It’s more Missery than Mistake. A few weeks ago when we started the bubble watch, almost every team on it had a “bad” loss (between 100-150, at the time Mistake was 146), no one on the bubble except us had a “horrible” loss (150+). Just getting rid of that loss, would have us as an 8 right now. Getting to the SECCG may have put us on the 7 seed, but I think a win would have put us at a 6. Now, I think if we win, we may get an 8.

somebody run that rpi forecast and see what we will be if we beat Kentucky.

so what the seeding is mostly set already. if our rpi is top 20 we HAVE to get a 7 seed or better.

If SC is seeded better than us tomorrow I will likely break this laptop.

somebody run that rpi forecast and see what we will be if we beat Kentucky.

so what the seeding is mostly set already. if our rpi is top 20 we HAVE to get a 7 seed or better.

I agree. (I won’t break my computer, but I get your point.) SC has played themselves below us, for sure. We beat them head to head, finished tied in the SEC, went farther in the SECT, & have more wins. About the only thing I see that SC has on us is our loss to Mizzou.

Lunardi is on crack, I’d bet my mortgage we are better than a 9 regardless of the outcome tmrw. Win and we are a 6, lose we are a 7.

I could see them sticking us with an 8 seed if we are not top 20. but they better at least put us in Tulsa.

but let’s be real, if we beat Kentucky for the sec championship we would be so happy they can seed us wherever they want.

We agree twice in a day. Wonders never cease.

Our RPI is 25. I saw a stat that we have never been worse than a 6 seed when we have had 25 wins.

I bet they have us at a 7. Still undeserved there but much better than the dreaded 8/9.

I think he said it before the win but yes I agree he has us underseeded, although I could see him being right in terms of what the Committee decides.

There’s no way we shld be at 8/9 line or above.

I really believe we are going to be a 7 seed with a possibility of jumping to a 6 seed with a win over Kentucky.

We need to shut this board down ASAP and get right with the Lord.

The committee did rank FL a lot higher than he had them for the “sneak peak.” So, the committee may have us higher. Said a few years ago that Lunardi correctly predicted all 68 teams in the field (he bragged about it), but was told his seedlings were wrong