State of the Hogs: Win keeps Ridings’ Tour hopes alive

Thought I was on vacation, but one of my favorites won yesterday so I called him. So much fun to write these stories. Plus my course was closed for a charity tournament and the rivers were high.

Here you go:

2 Likes

I enjoyed that. Courageous is what comes to my mind. When your mind is right, your body will follow. At least that that is that the direction I lean toward. May good fortune smile on Mr. Ridings.

Battling to make the PGA tour again at 46 takes some perseverance, toughness, and an optimistic attitude about your game. I hope he makes it back and wins a PGA tour event.

I don’t swing the sticks anymore as I spend my time playing Disc golf, but my issue is just the opposite…If my body is right (Pain Free!) then my mind and game follow in a good way. My tournament results conversely mirror the pain I was experiencing in my back and knee at any given tournament; pain free equals very competitive play, higher pain and restricted range of motion equals way higher scores!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.