State of the Hogs: Keys to victory (Georgia edition)

Here you go:

4 Likes

Great Article Clay…I love the tenacity of our defense they are fun to watch but can they play that way on the road at 11:00 in a stadium with very few cheering for them?? I think our experience will allow us to do that better than a young team could especially if we get behind early. We somehow have to run the ball and that will be interesting to say the least…
We run a lot of zone plays(not sure Ga has seen that yet) where all OL are stepping the same way and can lead to some good cutback lanes especially with a short very quick back like Smith.
I don’t think Daniels is 100% by all accounts so we will have to be aware of Bennett who came in and they really hurt us down the middle of the field in the 2nd half so we will have to stop that for sure.
I think we will be amped up to win this for ole Sam and really hope we can. We will have to really eliminate all the silly penalties and TO’s to do it…looking forward to seeing how we handle the 1st true road test.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.