State of the Hogs: Heroes aplenty in win over Ole Miss

Here you go:

Normally when we’ve been 2-2 to start the season we’ve beaten New Mexico State and UTEP, losing our 2 SEC games.

I would never have imagined that this Hog team would have been 2-2 at this stage, this season, including a road win. Wow. What progress.

Truly, many Kudos.

Sam Pittman…”I didn’t do nothing. I just stood there and watched”.

Respectfully disagree Coach Pittman. You’ve given us hope, you’ve given us Razorback fight back. Hog nation owes you a debt of gratitude. Thank you sir!

Amen! WPS

That was a really nice article, Clay. It reminded me of those your daddy used to write every Monday when he broke down each Razorback game. I couldn’t wait to read those Monday summaries of Mr. Orville’s.

I am now over the disappointment of not getting Lane Kiffin to be our coach. I had carried that with me for almost a year, but Coach Pittman is a lovable, humble guy, and I don’t even know him. But I feel like I know him. I can now see what Hunter and the other guys saw in Coach.

Sam is 2-0 against other coaches who were being mentioned as candidates to replace CM. One more to come: Eli Drinkwitz. We’re not playing Norvell this year.

It was fun to write last night.

2 Likes