Stacey Wilkins...

SIAP, When is he visiting? It has been reported elsewhere that he has confirmed he is visiting this Thursday and then I read on here where Richard said “you want momma to visit.” He also retweeted the tweet about him visiting this Thursday. If he is visiting on Thursday, is he only staying until Saturday? Is he just staying for a day? I understand if he’s not a baseball fan but there wouldn’t be much of a better example of Razorback fan support than there will be at Baum stadium starting Saturday night. If it’s just an abbreviated visit, I think the writing is on the wall on this one.

Not visiting. They’re going to reschedule because his mom couldn’t make it and he has the SAT test Sat. morning.

ACT, the SAT was last Saturday.

The recruits only have 48hrs, normal visits have them coming in on Friday afternoons and leaving after lunch on Sunday. If the guys are coming in on Thursday, the visit will be over before the 5:30pm game on Saturday.

Brain fart. Yes.

Also heard there’s some NCAA rule against taking kids to post season games.

No problem, I have bad gas of the brain 90% of the time, I just knew it was ACT testing this weekend.