Squid begging for a new practice gym

Says he’ll raise the money himself if UK doesn’t approve it.

What a smug P.O.S. And good job pissing Stoops off.

3 Likes

It’s so sad to see the football and basketball coaches at KY Jelly fussing. Breaks my heart. :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

The Squid seems very familiar with the urination of giraffes. Guess everyone has a hobby. Maybe one will piss on him if he spontaneously combusts someday. I wouldn’t. Regional programs don’t have fire departments.

1 Like

First, I am very thankful the coaches at UA support each other. It’s really fun to see!

Second, Cal can go ….fruit himself. He’s underperformed with all the talent he’s “accumulated” through dubious means. He’s a cheater. He’s always been a cheater. And college basketball will be better when he’s gone. Just like Slicky Ricky. He’s one of those guys I’d like to go MMA with. It’s a really bad look for him.

2 Likes

Football program at KY probably has felt like the dwarfed step child. Basketball always getting the brunt of attention, glory, $$$. But with recent success in football, may not be a good time for Cal to puff his chest out.
Next he will use this as an excuse for losing tho.

1 Like

and Stooper is po’d:

https://twitter.com/search?q=Stoops&src=trend_click&pt=1557808704480808961&vertical=trends

1 Like
2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kentucky is struggling to account for missing citizens from the recent devastating floods, and Calamari is whining about a leak in his roof? Wish Stoops had called him out about that.

3 Likes

…or the BB Coach at Louisville!

Give the man his practice facility…

and hold the cost out of his salary.

Cal is right. It is a basketball school.

And Mizzou is a journalism school. Thank you, Captain Obvious. There are still things you don’t say, but Cal is too arrogant to realize that.

Pretty tone deaf to moan about a leaky roof when over 35 people in your state drowned in flood waters.

1 Like

I thought UK was a highly regarded public land-grant research university with 16 colleges and 30,000 students who study medicine, engineering, architecture, etc. Nope, it’s a basketball school.

Calamari thinks he can say whatever he wants. His contract is $8M/yr for life. He’s a jerk…a very rich jerk.

1 Like

Yea, well, I guess the university is tone deaf if it gives him a practice facility instead of donating to those families affected in the flood, right?

Last time I checked, he isn’t in control. Those that permit his behavior, condone it.

Here’s the best write up I’ve seen on the Calamari/Stoop dust up. It came from a sports writer in Louisville, not Lexington. It even mentions UK AD response to HK’s tweet and pic.

Loved the Calamari quote, “I am not real smart and sometimes it doesn’t come out the right way. That’s the Italian in me.” So, Italians are stupid? Ciao, baby!

2 Likes

How about a locked, no-holds barred cage and let them go at it. My money is on Stoops.

3 Likes