Sorry if already posted, pretty funny!

4 Likes

Outstanding contribution! Thank you for bringing sports to the board. Easy to laugh at the absurdity presented here.

2 Likes

I love their stuff, spot on as always

GHG

1 Like

If it weren’t so sad and embarrassing that the SEC did this scheduling it would be hilarious.
Having said that, those guys did a great job of getting across to the SEC what all of us think, not that they care.

3 Likes

I would laugh but it hurts too much - nothing like the SEC front office Kicking a Hog when its down - well the satire is good becuase it has truth in it

Since rioting is all in Vogue maybe some Arkansas and Mizzou fans will burn the commishner’s car -

or better catch him on the way to or from the airport - sew him and his schedule maker up in Big BUCK deer suits (Add blaze orange streamers to the antlers) and drop them off outside of a Akansas or Mizzou deer camp - (Maybe this could be a good Hunger Games SEC Style :slight_smile:

Nothing likethe good ole Trial by Ordeal like they gave us - Karma

Now - our complaints mean nothing - just got to hope - Sam Pittman doesnt loose the team in all the beat downs

My I’m so tired of the Razorbacks showing upand a Luau being anounced

Please forgive my sic humor - Winning will fix everything

1 Like

That is hilarious–but right on the money. SEC should be ashamed.

Thanks for bringing that to us, Greg. You gotta laugh at something in this crazy world. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

First Covid now this…

Well, if you riot you can likely be excused from wearing masks and social distancing.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.