Some personal news

I thought your analysis was first class. Best of luck!

[quote=“Buckhog”]

[quote=“MattJones”]
We have a replacement lined up. I won’t be announcing it until he finishes up his current job this week.[/quote:39jbpa6i]

I heard it was Jon Gruden.[/quote:39jbpa6i]I was at the Powerhouse on Sunday. Gruden wasn’t there.

[quote=“BobSwagger”]
Welcome to Walmart. If you’re ever in store 2575, stop by the pharmacy. I’m the only guy in there. I’ve been with Walmart almost 30 years, and my experience has been nothing but great. If you keep your nose clean and do your job, nobody will mess with you and you will have a great career. It’s a great company to work for.

I really enjoyed reading your stuff.[/quote:7fxysvxk]

Thanks for the kind words and the heads up! I’ll be sure to stop by if I’m in the area.

I don’t want to clog the thread by quoting everyone, but I really, truly appreciate all the comments in this thread. They mean a lot to me and make the long hours I spent re-watching games and pouring over numbers worth it.

Occasionally, I would venture to another board to check the viewpoints and always came away with an appreciation for the posting community here. I know I’ll continue to watch the games after investing that much time into them haha. I’m sure I’ll still post when I get the time.

Jimmy I’ve been on HI and now this site for 15 years and you wrote the most insightful articles I’ve read in my tenure. Best of luck to you. Hope you have a few minutes to chime in over time.

You will be missed! Some of the greatest journalism going on = your break down of film (football and basketball).

Best of luck in your new venture. Remember: you can always write!!!

Congratulations on the career opportunity. I’ve enjoyed reading your contributions, and do hope you’ll post as a "regular’ from time to time.

Was he wearing and old Democrat/Gazette around his neck? :slight_smile:

Congrats on the new job and hope to see you periodically on this board.

Best wishes.,

Best wishes.

Welcome to Walmart. I’ve been with them almost thirty years. Do your job and keep your nose clean and they will treat you right. It’s a great company to work for. If you are by store 2575, come to the pharmacy and say hi. I’m the only guy in there.

All I can say is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed your writing and analysis. You will be missed.

Good luck.

Sorry to hear this.
I really enjoy your game tape breakdowns.
Good luck to you sir!