Softball NCAA tourney tickets

I’m driving to Fayetteville for the Friday night baseball game and staying over for the Saturday day game. I just noticed that the Razorback softball team’s game Friday is at noon. I’m thinking about driving up early and going to the softball game.

Does anyone know if there will probably be any tickets put on sale to the public Wed? Or since it’s only 50% fan attendance, are there enough season ticket holders that all the seats will be gone?

From UA website:

How to Request NCAA Regional Tickets

Razorback Foundation members and season ticket holders will be able to request tickets beginning Monday at 9:00 a.m. Click here or contact the Razorback Ticket Center at 479-575-5151. You will need to be logged into your account to see the tickets available.

All requests will be for all-session tickets and everyone will be limited to a max of 2 tickets per account during this initial on-sale
Tickets are not guaranteed and those who request tickets will receive an email on Tuesday, May 20 with information on if they did or did not receive tickets
Seating in the bowl will be reserved, while seating in the Bogle Berm will be general admission
If any tickets remain, additional single-game tickets will go on-sale to the public on Wednesday, May 19 at 9:00 a.m.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.