Soccer game time now 6:55

Thanks to ND-Purdon’t going to PKs.

What’s the weather like tonight? 30s?

Currently 48 with a low tonight of 40, according to AccuWeather. But it’s 50 here in NC and feels a lot chillier than that.

Anna Podojil scores in the 5th minute on a one-timer from 20 yards out! 1-0 Hogs!

That was pretty.

Second goal waved off for offsides in the sixth minute

Emilee Hauser got the assist on Podojil’s goal.

Could have been 3 or 4-0 at half, but 1-0 at the break. VT really hasn’t had a good chance. Tech has one shot on goal and one total shot; we have 15 shots, 5 on goal.

Reagan Swindall on the header in the 53rd minute, 2-0. Off a corner kick.

And Parker Goins on the breakaway in the 56th minute, 3-0!

Looking like Hogs and Irish Sunday.

The Twitter team is getting these up QUICK

Our team is clearly much faster. They just run past or away from the Hokies time and again. Apparently SEC speed (or at least the Razorbacks) the includes women’s soccer.

We didn’t have this kind of speed when we played them in 2018, and their GK stood on her head that afternoon until they punched home a header in 2OT.

The ball handling (footwork?) has been outstanding. Absolute theivery. Dulaney has been great. And Warner has done a great job even though she has not been under constant pressure. I wonder if there are plans to expand the grandstand?

I brought up that question earlier in the week which was shot down. Clay says they can bring in bleachers if needed. Which it might be Sunday if the weather is nice.

Has game gone final?

3-Nil … Pigs!

Most EXCELLENT!!! Love a solid shutout…thanks for the update Piggus!

What I like about this team is that a lot of them have a wonderful first touch. How you handle the first touch separates a good player from an average player. This team has a lot of good players.