So...they had all LOI's

at 7:45 this morning…they are sneaky good…

Big-time good. As Sam said several weeks back after the early period, most kids tell the coach the night before. If you don’t know the night before, you are in trouble. Of course, you send lots of LOIs, you just have to make sure you know how many are going to get signed, right?

1 Like

Yes, they have known about two of those three for a good amount of time and knew about a third a few days ago.

You just don’t want to get a faxed in LOI with NO written on it. The Wynne running back did that as he was signing with Memphis one time. Not good.

I was in the library at Galveston Ball High many moons ago for Lawrence Richardson’s signing ceremony. He had not announced or really hinted much and it was down to us and Texass. Ceremony happened, he put on a Hog cap and signed with us. I talked to him a bit afterwards and then wandered up front to the table where he signed. There was a FedEx envelope on the table from Mack Brown, University of Texas. Unopened. I have to think that was their LOI.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.