So Kentucky is 5-12

Good reason to be “nervous”. I’m not sure this Hog team has exceeded anyone’s expectations. They’re fun to watch (at times). They do represent a completely reengineered unit, but they haven’t yet beaten anyone they weren’t supposed to. And we’re expecting a road W against our real arch SEC-basketball enemy? I’m not a believe-the-dreamer, yet.

Agree. Believe a W will be very difficult to get at Rupp. And, I believe Cal will have the Cats fired up for this one - don’t want to lose four in a row. No doubt they have the talent. Just don’t see a win. Really hope I’m wrong.

I hope TV Teddy is on the floor!
The trap game I meant was this Kentucky game!
The opening tip and how our hogs start is very important. If the hogs can just on these young’s cats early and put them away early they will melt. We sure don’t need to depend on a second half double digit comeback.
I’m hopeful the walking wounded are rested and ready to play! It will be important to have fresh legs late in this one. If the hogs value the pumpkin and tame good shots and get back on defense and don’t allow Kentucky easy transition dunks and layups I think we win. Beating Kentucky is always sweet!

We were clearly the better team. It got closer than it should have at the end, but Kentucky shot better from 3 than they have all year. Very gutsy win for the Hogs. This Kentucky team does not suck, even though their record does. They had the #1 recruiting class, and that was quite obviously overrated, but I will take any win in Lexington we can get every time. Go Hogs!

Correction, Kentucky is not 5-12, they are 5-13 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, and I like it :rofl:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.