Six months ago who would have guessed

that UCA v. Austin Peay would be must watch TV?

Strange Days.

1 Like

Understand the point you’re making, but “must watch TV”? LOL … won’t even know the outcome unless someone posts it on this forum.

I dunno. Most folks are starved for college football and since this is on ESPN’s main channel I thought that many would watch.

1 Like

I agree with you. Need some football!

1 Like

I probably won’t stay up for all of it, but I’m looking forward to watching the Bears. Former Hogs Jarrod Barnes and Tobias Enlaw are part of their receiving corps.

2 Likes

In my day, it was Arkansas State Teachers College playing in the AIC which had some pretty good teams.

2 Likes

I am ready to watch any football!! Go Bears!!

2 Likes

I watched part of Bentonville West at Broken Arrow. It was close at one time, but not at the end. BA hung half a hundred on 'em and won 50 - 23.

1 Like

Watching it here, and glad to be seeing some live college football. Have two granddaughters attending UCA. Go, Bears!

2 Likes

Good game. I enjoyed watching it. UCA finally got it going in the 2nd half. Nice win.

2 Likes

It was entertaining. It looked like what you often get at most any level of football when two teams that are pretty evenly matched play an early season game-lots of correctable mistakes and a competitive game.

UCA has some pretty decent receivers, who made some nice catches.

I hope they enjoy this win, since they had to load up on a lot of tough road games (North Dakota State and three games against FBS teams) to play a nine game schedule.

2 Likes

Enjoyed watching the game last night. I don’t care what it means to the national talking heads. It was a fun, competitive game. Was glad to see UCA pull it out. I thought when number 1 caught the little slant short that they were doomed, but he was able to outrun the defense and get out of bounds. To win games, someone needs to make a play and UCA had several guys step up late including the CB (I think it was) on the last play that put pressure on the QB and caused the wounded duck pass that was intercepted for the win.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.