Sills

Has done nothing offensively. End of last year he was hitting threes, this year bricks so far

He’s got 7 in a low scoring game. It’s OK output. Isn’t making threes though, but that will come. We know he can shoot the rock.

But he is doing so many other things better.

2 Likes

Started the same way last yr just needs to see a few go in and he will be fine, meanwhile he is attacking the basket. And that’s never a bad thing

Desi is a gamer! He makes plenty of plays and makes a huge difference.
Assist, rebounds, steals and points. He has the heart of a lion and plays like one as well!

He is playing like a power forward on the boards and is a nightmare on defense for whoever he is guarding. Setting the tone for effort and grit. His shot will start falling.

If I remember correctly, last year Desi scored when Arkansas needed scoring. He will be there when opponents try to shut down Joe and Jones. No worries.

I LOVE Desi Sills. What a baller that kid is. Contributes every second he’s on the floor. All heart.

Most aggressive player on our team. Hard nose and not scared of anything. I love the kid!

Sills is a scrappy, tough kid. He does anything he can to win. He doesn’t have good shooting touch or particularly good form, but he does most everything well for a guy his size.

His energy sets the tone for this team and with the lack of size, we will need it in every game… fearless is a good name for him mentioned earlier.