Shooting, shooting, shooting for next year

One of the things that is going to be impressive about next years team is the number of good 3 point shooters we can put on the floor and still have great size.

Joe (assuming he comes back)
Jackson
Moody
KK
Notae
Desi (hopefully he can get less streaky as his game continues to evolve)
Vanover
J Williams

There are a lot of lineups you can come up with that group that have 5 good 3 point shooters on the floor at once.

2 Likes

It is a lot of fun to think about, you’re right. Going to be interesting to check my HoopLens subscription and dive into which lineup combinations are working best/least. That will be fun to tinker with. On paper at least, this looks like a really tough team to defend.

1 Like

Let’s not count Mase out just yet!

1 Like

Correct we could be deadly from the arc,
Let’s just hope we play the game next year to find out.

I don’t know who best shooters are of new guys. But the ones who play defense will play.

Everyone loves shooters but great defense, hustle and ball security will get you PT. I talk about that constantly with my 3 grandsons that play. I’ve mentioned this funny bit before on HI but it’s good enough to post again:

I was schooling my 10 and 12 year old grandson’s on how important footwork was in basketball. I kept telling them “it’s all about the footwork boys”. The out of the blue their 6 year old sister appears with her hands on her hips and said “no pop pop it’s all about Jesus”. From the mouths of babes…

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.