September 11, 2021 is circled

On my calendar. Texass comes to Fayetteville to play the Hogs. My football motto is “I root for Arkansas and whoever plays Texass”. Old folks like me remember the days of the tea sippers arrogance.

I’ll do everything in my power to attend.

We should play “I’m a short squashed Texan” frequently before, during and after the game.

6 Likes

Some people might also remember what happened 20 years ago that morning, too.

6 Likes

This IS a MUST win game

It’s not a just a need to win a game - its a need to blunt force teams bludgeoning of this Evil Orange Empire

3 Likes

Watching Texas/Colorado tonight. Lots of talk about Ehlinger and whether he’ll come back or not for a fifth year. He is good. Hopefully he’ll move on…

Marc Curles SEC crew working UT game. Analyst said he likes this crew. Gag

3 Likes

That crew should be broken apart and Curl sent to the Middle East to herd camels!
I’ve always been a fan of any team that plays Against Texas! That’s the way real old hog fans were raised.

4 Likes

Curles would make a great Big 12 or Pac 12 or whatever they are, official.

1 Like

And right on cue Curles is involved in a horrible call. Just horrible. Late hit at best and targeting if you use the criteria used against the Hogs.

3 Likes

Well that’s 7-10 points in UTex (spit) favor

No home field advantage for us - unless the front office reeks mr curles to call against the Big XII school

But wait it an Orange UT team - I expect Curles and cohort to think we are playing the volunteers and they like pavlovas dog will call in favor of the orange and white team (spit)

I know the perfect street corner in Sadir City Baghdad to drop Curles and the replay staff off on

2 Likes

Changed our nation and world - changed mine too

Football will be a welcome relief

2 Likes

You’re brave. If this year has taught you anything, it’s that nothing is final until it happens. It seems there could be a dozen reason we don’t play Texas next year. Circle away. I’m sure my mother will be calling me soon, too, to plan the trip…

Not only involved in a horrible call, but overturned a targeting call saying “targeting couldn’t be confirmed” when the three people on TV, one a ref, stated it was targeting, and knowing he had to have reviewed the same similar slide that involved Catalon on a receiver. So inconsistent, but yet so consistent for Curles. He is a criminal and certainly on the payroll of many teams. Karma will not be kind to him. But I’m sure he thinks he makes the calls when it comes to Karma also.

2 Likes

It appears he is ‘open’ to cash settlements.

1 Like

Ehlinger may or may not come back, but it looks like EOE has a good QB to replace him if he leaves.

1 Like

I find it ironic that Charles Thompson’s son became a (spit) whorm…

He looked very capable.

1 Like

I hope the Texass game happens in Fayetteville next year, if so we will be playing “Short Squashed Texan” every 15 minutes from 8AM til kickoff. Go Hogs

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.