Seeing a few pics of Sam and his wife-- (Garth)

Is the Head Hog just not the epitome of a Razorback fan (coach) should look like? And his wife? Like a person you would sent off to be his college mentor.

I think Clay and DD would speak for me that Sam has sold me since the opening presser. ( I was there)

Anyone have a great one word summary of Coach Sam Pittman. Not to downgrade any coach but since Frank, Sam IMO is what we have been looking for.

BTW toss in Muss (an avid fan) and Dave (just a confident person) it’s just the whole enchilada!

5 Likes

Relatable is the word that comes to mind for me, just for the state as a whole.

5 Likes

For me the one word that describes Sam…Arkansan…

4 Likes

Sam is smooth as a great Cabernet and getting better.

9 Likes

Real

3 Likes

“Stand-up” (guy). One hyphenated word.

3 Likes

Real. no subterfuge, what you see is what you get.

4 Likes

Real ArkanSam!!!

4 Likes

Leader

2 Likes

Vision

2 Likes

Bingo!

And a plan to carry out that vision. I often used that phrase years back as we wandered in the abyss!

1 Like

contrast the arrival of Sam to Chad (the room in the dark with someone descending a ladder as in James Bond and then Chad in the spotlight with Bazzel (or whomever) and speaking to the audience) That introduction that had me shaking my head in disgust. To me, one believed in Arkansas as it is and the other was carpetbagging us. HY is functionally the greatest AD we could have had to pull this off. To borrow from Bret Hart and no apologies to JFB, HY is

1 Like

Pittboss.

I was stunned to learn that Sam’s wife is also named Garth.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.