SEC Shorts: bowl season

4 Likes

The Florida guy in jorts :rofl:

As usual, they basically shred everyone.

Those guys are pure genius.

Love the way they jab OU and Texass. Welcome to the real world guys.

1 Like

Makes me remember the Cotton Bowl ball at the Dallas Hyatt. I remember the last one I attended was before the 1990 Cotton Bowl. That night everyone was talking about the rumors of Hatfield leaving. Kind of took away the fun of the night. Nothing like a big gala.

I like our girl and the way they handled us. Also, their continued treatment of tx and ou is priceless. Especially tx!

2 Likes

The last few times they’ve had Texas in the bit he was bandaged and on crutches. We’ll see if this continues as a running gag.

They like the crutches prop.

These Guys are the best! Slanta Clause dished it out!!

My favorite line was, “49% of the time it always works.”

Then there was the shot at Lincoln Riley running away from the SEC.

1 Like

Yes, followed by the sound of car speeding away and a plane taking off. Priceless.

1 Like

My favorite was as the usher was showing Texas the door…“Who do you think you are? Kansas?”

:laughing: :rofl: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Those were so good this year, and this one was excellent. The Arkansas one was funny, plus making fun of Texas, OU, A&M and Georgia was priceless.

1 Like

Those guys are great. I look forward every week to the SEC Shorts. They make life just a little more fun.

After football is over, will SEC Shorts continue through basketball and baseball seasons? Not sure how they could do that with so many games played 2-4 days/week.

1 Like

I don’t think they’d be hampered by extra games. They’re creative and can still pick a team or teams who underperformed or over-performed. However, I’ve never seen them do basketball.

I’ve only seen football too

At least we aren’t seeing these:

1 Like

When you win you are represented by the big guy

When you lose you get the shrimpy guy