SEC not doing it this year

Looks like the SEC has a great chance to only be 2-7 in bowl games. Losing a lot of games at the end. Guess it runs rampant in the league this year. Not just the Hogs.

Maybe, but I’m thinking all SEC final

Really bad move by Eddie Ogre not to go for it on 4th and goal from 2 inches out. Even if they don’t make it, ND is in the shadows of the goal post and in danger of a Safety.

You called that one! Either put it in for the TD or make Norte Dame worry about that end zone and safety! He got conservative and it cost him!

I detest ND with a passion.

I was stunned he didn’t go for it.
Maybe good for us to have him at LSU.

It was fun watching Albarn go down to UCF…

[quote=“adgebg”]

I was stunned he didn’t go for it.
Maybe good for us to have him at LSU.

[/quote]I was worried when Fewer Miles got canned that the next coach might be better than he was. Maybe not.

[quote=“dbhog”]

Looks like the SEC has a great chance to only be 2-7 in bowl games. Losing a lot of games at the end. Guess it runs rampant in the league this year. Not just the Hogs.

[/quote]Spot on.

Relax, natural order of the universe restored in the only games that mattered. Bama Defense was dominating! Looks like Dabo’s offensive system doesn’t work in the SEC WEST. Unless you have Superman at QB anyway. LOL!

Both teams next Monday will have SEC on their Uniform. Really, just another SEC Championship game in Atlanta with the two best teams from E & W.

The point about the Clemson offense is very valid and our new coah better take notice. Clemson put up a nice effort and they have a very good defense, but that offense had no chance.

That Clemson offense also put up 40 and 35 points on Alabama the preceding two years.

Superman aka Deshaun Watson put up 40 and 35 on Bama. Very Good Man could only muster 6 last night.

I thought the injury to Etienne in the first half limited Clemson last night. You’ll notice that once he got back into the game after halftime he reeled off a few strong runs. But once Alabama scored twice in 13 seconds, Clemson had to pass the ball a lot to get back into the game, and that isn’t Clemson’s strength this year.

Give any offense someone with a S on their chest, and you can do that. Bryant is a good QB, but Bama stuffed him. Good point about the back. that hurt, but it is going to take much more than a good running back against that defense. That is the point. Better get some of those “S” guys. The national championship is all SEC. That is what we are up against.