sec media days next year

Are going to be fun. New coaches at Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi St, Florida, Texas A and M. Plus new coordinators everywhere. New systems everywhere. I expect Jimbo to get lots of attention. I like our hire better than anyone else’s. We are about to do a complete turnaround in style from where we were. Add in the intrigue of the Ole Miss sanctions, Malzahn and his new contract, Saban will be Saban. Two teams making it to the playoff, one from each division. Won’t be boring at all next year, going to be fun to watch. The Saban effect was in full force this off season. I think the league will be much more competitive next year. Last year all the talking heads were counting on coach B for some fodder, next year, there will be plenty. Go hogs.

Another great thing about it is that it will be held in Atlanta, not in Hoover.

Maybe there wont be as many Saban worshipper’s there to worship Saban and his almighty team!

Sure there will. It’s two hours away.

[quote=“garlandhog”]
Another great thing about it is that it will be held in Atlanta, not in Hoover.

Maybe there wont be as many Saban worshipper’s there to worship Saban and his almighty team![/quote:25jysn85]

Atlanta has a big Alabama fan base. It’s no further from Tuscaloosa than Little Rock is from Fayetteville.