SDS thoughts on Ole Miss Game

1 Like

Well, both pick OM. That’s been the story for us all year. We were favored to beat Rice & GASO, but that’s all. With one very big exception we’ve beat the spread all year. I just have a gut feeling we’ll beat OM. I think we win the LOS battle & we’ll put enough heat on Corral that he doesn’t rip us apart. I don’t expect 6, or even 2, interceptions, but we could get one & we could get some sacks. I think our offense will play pretty well.

1 Like

All that positive talk about Arkansas and then predicts us to get beat by double digits… we may very well get beat by 10 points but if we only score 17 it’s probably going to be more than that. I think we have to score 30 to win this game

1 Like

We will all learn more this weekend. Still a lot of questions to be answered that aren’t really known. Is Georgia that good or is Arkansas a little over hyped? Is this Alabama team really to Alabama standards? Has the Ole Miss defense really improved? This is why a season of college football is so great. It’s like reading a book and each chapter (game) reveals more secrets.

Before the page is turned this weekend. I’m predicting Ole Miss defense is a fraud. Alabama is not at Georgia’s level for this year yet. Arkansas rolls. Georgia rolls. Alabama struggles. Oh, WHAT WILL HAPPEN…time to turn the page.

More along the lines I’m thinking.

I think there is a bias that Ole Miss will not turn the ball over six times this year and that being the case , Arkansas would have to play at a level equal to Texas or TAM for four quarters to win. I think they do not trust the Hogs yet (Ga. game was flashback to five years ago in their minds). Truth is Ole Miss and Hogs have played close games and home team has had a crowd advantage. Hogs have to go on road in hostile environment and come back with solid win to change the sentiment. SP says team has practiced well this week so I suspect they will play well. I think Hogs get pressure on qb and run the ball better than they have the last six quarters. If we can get stops on fourth down or turnovers, we can pressure them more. If we don’t Ole Miss will pressure us. I think we are the more physical team but gotta show it on the field.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.