Scotty Thurman watching

2018 guard Eric Hunter Jr of Team Harris at Adidas Summer Championships as I type this. He’s a very athletic guard that flies up the floor. Very, very active.

More I see this guy the more I like. He’s playing the point n doing a good job running the team. He was playing the two and filling it up.

He has a top six but his father went to HS with Roosevelt Wallace so that’s a good in for the Hogs.

There’s definitely some interest on Eric’s part. He and Scotty have been talking since June. If Arkansas offers they’ll be a player in trying to land him. Team Harris plays like Arkansas and he likes that. After seeing him I would call him a combo.

Anderson saw Hunter play Thursday morning. I could see an offer coming. The kid is good and he’s a leader.

Can you imagine Eric and Jalen Harris running the break together? I can’t wait. Just wish it could have started this coming season.

Just watched some videos of Eric Hunter, he may be my favorite guard they are recruiting now, really quick, athletic, he can really attack the rim. He reminds me of Kerwin Roach Jr, who plays for Texas. He was a guy we were recruiting in 2015.

Hope we go ahead and offer. I looked at his top 6 teams, not really anyone that would scare you, that we would say we had no chance against.

He’s definitely up there for me. He can do it all.

I’ll really be surprised if they don’t offer.