Score Prediction Thread: Rise and shine edition, Auburn at Arkansas

No doubt about it this week -
UA 48
A 20

The good guys win this week. We are at home and the refs will give us a few no-calls as makeup for last year. Besides, we are seen nationally as a darling, feel good story. No longer a bottom feeder. Our defense comes out from hiding enough to slow down the Tiggers. Our offense will take a step back, but not enough to matter.

Hogs 31 vs AU 20

I do not share your confidence. What makes you say that?

Just a hunch. Maybe just wishful thinking. My thought is that was such a gaffe that was widely shown that we might get a little “home cooking” this year.

Jason Autrey and crew - same as from Auburn last year - called the Ark/Georgia game and threw lots of flags. No let up from that crew. Don’t want to see that bunch again.

[quote=“generalhog, post:20, topic:45922”] I
told a friend of mine, if the officials make 1 and I mean just one bad call that determines points in this game against Arkansas, the stadium will riot because of last year.
[/quote]

SEC refs are not afraid of Arkansas or her fans - now Bama and Auburn- looking at the news says they should be afraid of them

Wish I was as confident as some of you. Nix is a very good scrambler and I fear will give us fits. In spite of that, the Hogs pull out a close one 24-21.

Hope its the same officiating crew - no way they would screw us again

BTW - Hogs 34 Cheaters 17

Razorbacks. 38
Auburn. 24

1 Like

See “Curles, Mark”

1 Like

28-24 Hogs

UA 29
AU 28

Georgia pummels the tigers on both sides of the ball…hogs win another thriller…

Tank Bigsby goes for 100 and two TDs against a defense configured to stop him, but KJ & Co. won’t be denied when it counts. Hogs 31, Tigers 24.

AUB 30 AR 17

They scored on GA

I scored last night, it doesn’t mean I can score with any woman I want(I’m married by the way) :laughing:

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :laughing:

Our big QB (which we didn’t have to pay $160,000 for) will make them hurt in the air and on the ground.
Hogs 27 - Dead Trees 21

I think the home field advantage helps us get by AU… I think it’ll be close and fairly low scoring so…
Us 27
Them 21

Hogs 37 Allbarn 24