Score Prediction thread: Rice vs. Arkansas

It’s game week! There was a day when a game with a team like Rice wouldn’t strike fear into the hearts of Hog fans. But during the Chad Morris era, every team made our knees knock. I feel pretty good about this game, but I haven’t quite recovered from the shock of Colorado State, North Texas, etc. So, Rice hangs in for a while, makes us all nervous, but we finally but them away in the second half. 34-21.

1 Like

Arkansas 33

Rice 23

Hogs 38

Rice 17

Start slow but wear them down and pick up a couple of turnovers in the second half for scores.

The boys are ready to roll and the excitement for Texas reaches a crescendo after a whooping of Rice.

45-14 Hogs

Ark 23 Rice 17

Close game… fairly vanilla… still working out the kinks.

Hogs roll 34 to 7. Defense creates havoc and small hits 2 FG.

Hogs Win!

Rice

30-16 Hogs.

1 Like

31-21 hogs win.

Interesting. So far, in this thread, based on the scores posted, 5 would bet Rice and 4 would bet the Hogs based on the Vegas spread of -19.5.

I’ll make it 5-5. 31-10, Hogs

It’s now also 5-5 for betting the over/under number of 51.5

33 - 13 Hogs
tip the spread in favor of the Hogs.

Pork fry rice chop chop. Egg roll Owls by 7 TDs. A real take out.

Hog fans hopped up on sooie sauce hungry again for more.

2 Likes

Hogs go wild. Defense scores two TD’s (Catalon Pick six and scoop and score by Bumper Pool…)

Hogs 38
Owls 6

We don’t beat the spread, but we win 34-17…

Hogs defense will blank the Owls in the first half. Offense slow in 1Q, but picks up steam by the half. All Hogs all the way. Hogs 13-0 at the half, but come out on fire and torch the Owls in Q3 with 3 touchdowns. Defense falters and let’s Owls on the board with 2 FGs. Final- Hogs 44, Owls 6.

1 Like

Me likes this

41-10 good guys

KJ and the offense unleash the real Briles O. D is solid.

Hogs 45-21

Hogs 35. Owlettes 17.

31-14 Hogs