Score Prediction thread: Reality check edition, Arkansas at Ole Miss

Both teams got beat up pretty good last week. It will be interesting to see how each responds. I don’t think we can count on Matt Corral to throw six picks this time. And I think Ole Miss remembers what happened last year. Plus, they’re at home. Hate to say it, but I think it’s Ole Miss 42, Arkansas, 23.

I don’t feel good about this one. Ole Miss 45, Hogs 24

1 Like

Ole Miss 65 AR 0

1 Like

OM 37-24… just don’t think our offense will be able to sustain enough drives and score touchdowns to be able to hold them off. They scored 20 on us last year with six interceptions.

1 Like

I’m starting to feel good about this game. But I’ve learned my pre-game feelings are absolutely meaningless. The D has to corral Corral. If it does, we win something like 34-28. If it doesn’t, we could lose by 3 scores.

1 Like

Coach Pitt rights the ship and Ol Miss gets overly cocky!!!

Hogs 42
Black Bears 27

2 Likes

Hogs 31 Ole Whatever 27
This is not a Chad Morris team!

2 Likes

Ark 37
Miss 33

Ark to rush for at least 250 yards…

1 Like

Boy Howdy. John Ford could make a western out of this one.

Gunfight at the Not So OK Corral.

Wyatt, Morgan, Virgil and Doc say Woo Pig Sooie.

Hogs 40
Bears 39

I hope I don’t earp all over this post come Sunday.

3 Likes

Great reply! Names and earp. I’ll take a letter Wyatt earp, LOL

1 Like

Hogs win! Who cares what the final score is. Our defense will do what it takes. Ole Miss has the walking wounded at WR! It is difficult to throw to receivers that having had a lot of reps.
Our offense will dominant by running the ball and controlling the clock.

4 Likes

Unfortunately things get worse before they get better. Matt Corral has his day of redemption. Rebs 42, Hogs 31.

1 Like

Arkansas 42-41

1 Like

Hogs 37 Rebs 24

Rebs, Black Bears, Land Sharks….whatever

3 Likes

Ole Miss 36 Arkansas 26. Ole Miss was good enough to score in garbage time against Alabama. Arkansas did absolutely nothing against the Georgia scrubs. I fully expect tempers to flare since both were embarrassed last week.

1 Like

Ole Miss 27
Ark. 24

Will need 3 picks to win this one. Ole miss too tough at home and they have had this game circled for a year.

1 Like

Arkansas wins by 10. Will be close at half and we dominate second half. Road game last week will help to make this road game more simple. Their atmosphere will be nothing like Georgia. I think the offense gets back in a big way. We will be in the 40’s.

1 Like

I am concerned about our offense. Haven’t scored a td in 6 quarters. Our special teams way below average. They have better qb, rbs.

If we pull this one out it will be a huge win. Revenge game for corral and rebels plus home field advantage.

Briles needs to step it up

Arkansas 27
Ole miss. 27

Overtime
Arkansas 30
Ole miss 27

1 Like

I just don’t think our secondary can stop the Ole Piss passing game… I think they’ll sell out to stop the run and make us prove we can beat them passing. Don’t have enough confidence in that aspect of our game so…

I so hope I’m wrong but…

Hogs 23
whatever they are 35

1 Like

Corral is the best we will face all year. We fall short 38-28…

2 Likes