Score Prediction Thread: Arkansas at Colorado State

Close game. CSU’s season could ride on this one. Arkansas has better players, but winning on the road is always difficult, and the altitude won’t help.

I’m gonna guess, Arkansas 31, CSU 27.

Good guys - 52-17

AR - 31

CSU - 24

Altitude is a nonissue. It is only 5000 ft., not 8000 ft. Teams come into Denver, Boulder, and Collins all the time with no problems. Now perhaps our punter can get it 25 yds instead of 20.

:lol:

[quote=“ColoradoHog”]

AR - 31

CSU - 24

Altitude is a nonissue. It is only 5000 ft., not 8000 ft. Teams come into Denver, Boulder, and Collins all the time with no problems. Now perhaps our punter can get it 25 yds instead of 20.

[/quote]And Storey will be able to throw a straighter pitch.

Arkansas 45
CSU. 20

Ark 34-24

Hogs at least 35, CS no more than 14.

Hogs 43
Rams 28

I will say that CU is going to be a much better team this year, so I don’t think we will dominate them like they did. I expect it to be close for most of the game. We are better, but first road game for a lot of starters.

Hawgs 31-17…

30-24 Hogs… take the 13.5

Hogs 42…CSU 21

Hogs 41 - 24

56-17 Hog tilted

Hogs, 41-31.

I predicted 28-17, Arkansas, for HI. I’m sticking with it.

[quote=“ScottieBordelon”]

I predicted 28-17, Arkansas, for HI. I’m sticking with it.

[/quote]Why?

For example, after 1 game for the Hogs (against an FBS team) and two games for CSU it appears to me that the Hogs might be slightly better than I expected, while CSU may be slightly worse than most pundits anticipated.

AR 34 CSU 10

[quote=“daBoar”]

Just trying to remain consistent. Arkansas 28-17 isn’t far off from a couple of other predictions in this thread. I just expect a few bumps in the road being away from home for the first time. Nothing major.

56-30

High scoring game, CoS has no defense, we should score over 50 and over 500 yards of offense.