Score prediction thread: Arkansas at Auburn

There’s no way to realistically predict this will be anything but ugly for Arkansas fans.

Auburn: A lot.
Arkansas: Not nearly enough.

Auburn 67
Hogs 13

Auburn 70
Hogs 7

52-6, them.

ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS 24
all-barn tigers 23
WPS

The only thing holding this down is that Gus may need a landing place some day.

63 - 3 Auburn

I’m going to disregard the bait of 10% of reduced basics, and say that we find a gear and make a showing. 69 - 24 AU

I’m going to disregard the bait of 10% of reduced basics, and say that we find a gear and make a showing. 69 - 24 AU

28-27 Arkansas.

Yeah, I said it. I’m still going to believe we can beat the next team up until proven wrong.

Aub 38-13

We may hang in there until the 2nd half. But then, hold on.

Don’t know the score, but at least 3 TD’s will be the margin.

I wrote 45-7, Auburn, for this weekend’s HI.

Auburn 45

Arkansas 6

Auburn 48
Ark 24

Ty does some good things and gives us some hope for the future…

Hogs 21
Tigers 18

My rose colored glasses are fogging over…

AUBBIE 48
HOGS 14

My family is making our annual road trip this year and we chose Auburn. :cry: We will be donning shirts that say “HammerED Down” with an interstate sign stating “WRONG LANE”. :lol:

We will have fun regardless but it’s going to be brutal and I hate Gus Malzahn. :evil:

I don’t know, but I’m at a point where I’ll be happy if we’re just down by a single digit score by the end of the 3rd quarter. If we lose by 21 or less, I’ll be pleasantly surprised. I just don’t want to be embarrassed. (When UNT embarrasses you, you have to reset your goals against the SEC)

Auburn 61-10. Even with he puts his 2nd team in they will be better than NTU. With the loss last week, Malzahn will need some style points regardless that it;s against his good friend and he does have a disdain for Arkansas. The next four games will be well over 200 points to maybe 50?

Thought you said the kool aid jug was dry!

Sadly, Auburn 54-10.