Score Prediction thead: UA vs. Florida

Turns out, I was delusional about Auburn. The Tigers are pretty good and we weren’t ready to play. Hence, we got blown out. Time to turn the page.

Florida’s toughest games have been against teams headed in the wrong direction: Tennessee and Georgia. Arkansas’ toughest games have been against teams trending up: A&M, Alabama and Auburn. We’re better prepared for high-level competition.

Florida experiences the same kid of let-down we did last week. Arkansas jumps out early and win comfortably: 31-13.

I hope I’ve recovered from my delusions. I’ll let you know Saturday night.

Delusional here also but stark realities are painful admissions at times. Our schedule has been tougher, however we have failed woefully in our three losses and exposed weaknesses. Not impressed w Florida offense. Very impressed w their defense. Unfortunately our weakness on offensive line vs their strength on defensive line doesn’t bode well for us. If we can’t run Allen is sitting duck, and w a shaky knee you can bet Florida will put pressure on him. On the other hand we do well coming off a bye week under this staff and the game is at home. We also have finished strong last few years. Usually offensive line gets stronger as year progresses, but with Wallace gimpy and no depth that might not hold true this year. I’ll be rooting for hawgs, but Florida 27, Arkansas 17. Hope I’m wrong

I think Arkansas is better represented by the 7 weeks prior to the debacle at Auburn.

We match up better with Florida and their offense is weak

Arkansas 31
Florida 24

Gators 31
Hogs 24
:frowning:

18 point win?!? Wow…

Florida controls both lines of scrimmage 27-13 Gators

Fla is no Bama but we just can’t seem to find an answer to beat them

They will unload on AA and unless this off week brings in a few new looks to counter that we are in trouble

The DL play again critical for a home win in November but don’t see it

24-17 gators

Gators 49
Hogs 3

FL defense too good / our run defense too bad

Hard to expect different results with same players

HOGS 20

Gators 3

I expect this to be a low scoring game. Maybe a 17-14 game.

Two overtime thriller

Ark. 33
Fla 30

Coach makes good on a promise to fans

The line between point A and B is not always straight

The Gators just seem to always have our number. While I’m not impressed by their offense, with a defense like that they clearly don’t need a whole lot of offense.
So…FLORIDA 17 ARKANSAS 10

I like Arkansas’ chances at home because of its experience vs. good teams and its two weeks to prepare. Florida hasn’t been tested much.

Arkansas 27-24

Alligators too strong on the D-line. Florida 24 Hogs 7.

Copy of what I put on the free board:

I wasn’t high on this team before the season started (predicted anywhere from 5-7 to 8-4, but was at 6-6 for the most part) and the Auburn beat down reminded me of why.

That said, I am not that impressed with Florida. It won’t shock me if I am wrong and Florida pulls a Auburn on us. But I think it is more likely to be a close Hog win.

Hogs 24
Gator 17

A close Hog win won’t surprise me, a close Hog loss won’t surprise me, a huge Gator win won’t surprise me, a huge Hog win would surprise me.

Florida has only played two true road games this season, Tennessee and Vandy. They lost to Tenn and barely beat Vandy. They possibly have played the weakest schedule so far this season in the SEC.

Hawgs surely have problems on O line and Defense. However, if they played the same schedule as Florida this year, we may not know there is a problem. So, I think Florida may have holes in their team that have not been exposed and I think they are over rated. Hawgs may expose them this weekend.

27-14 Arkansas

[quote=“Beachedhawg”]
Florida has only played two true road games this season, Tennessee and Vandy. They lost to Tenn and barely beat Vandy. They possibly have played the weakest schedule so far this season in the SEC.

Hawgs surely have problems on O line and Defense. However, if they played the same schedule as Florida this year, we may not know there is a problem. So, I think Florida may have holes in their team that have not been exposed and I think they are over rated. Hawgs may expose them this weekend.

27-14 Arkansas
[/quote]Man, hard to know where our team is after Auburn, mentally, but we actually have a better complete team than Florida this year and they have better athletes. If the crowd shows up, 20-13 Razorbacks.

Arkansas 27
Florida 10

Gators 31
Hogs 17

34-24 hogs

Gator defense will be too much for our oline much like ATM, Bama and Awburn.

FL 27
AR 10