Scheduling note

TCU announced today it is going to play Arkansas on Saturday, Feb. 18 at Globe Life Field as part of the College Baseball Showdown. The full schedule for that event is expected in early November.

Arkansas will also play Oklahoma State and Texas there between Feb. 17-19.

Thanks for the info Matt. Can’t wait for that weekend!!

Texas Hammered Houston 18-5 in fall ball and have added at least 1 very good transfer who hit for the cycle in the game…going to be a tough 3 games!

I’m not sure why it’s taking the folks in Arlington so long to release the schedule.

I think by this time last year I had already bought my tickets for Round Rock.

Hopefully you’re right that we’ll get it soon.

In talking to someone from there last month, one of the big issues in assembling the schedule is get-away day travel. Some teams bus there, some fly commercial and some fly charter, so you have to work around each team’s plans and tailor your Sunday schedule to those plans, then backtrack and fill in the dates for the rest of the weekend.

TCU announced the dates that it would play Vanderbilt, Arkansas and Missouri, but not the times, so it seems like those details might not be finalized yet. I’ve heard for a few weeks that early November is the target to get the schedule announced for that weekend.

1 Like

It sounds like this is going to be announced closer to mid-November.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.