Savannah Miller did it

This was in an email from the Alumni Association:

Alumni Gold

Savannah Miller, B.A. '19, won gold in Turin, Italy, competing against 250 of the world’s best sports baton twirlers. Miller is a former feature twirler with the Razorback Marching Band.

“I’m so incredibly honored to be the final WBTF Senior Women’s World Champion!” Miller announced in an Instagram post August 8. “Bringing home gold for my country is a moment in time I’ll never forget. Dreams really can come true if you have the courage and trust to pursue them. There are so many people to thank for supporting me on this journey… but for right now all I can say is THANK YOU to friends, family, the twirling world and so many others for the countless messages, phone calls and support throughout this week. I love you all. I am forever grateful.”

9 Likes

She’s amazing

4 Likes

Just an incredible talent, the hand -eye coordination to be able to do what she does is just unbelievable.

2 Likes

I still think she’s a ninja, Billy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

So true. Savannah, not only is a great baton twirler, but is also a tremendous athlete.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m pretty sure she can handle herself if need be LOL

1 Like

Fabulous performance, the commitment and discipline to attain such a high level is staggering.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.