Saturday's Game

Would anybody have any clues on Super Regional game dates?

The super regional will either be June 11-13 or June 12-14. We won’t know until after the regionals.

OK so then championship game either 13th or 14th?

Thank you for the quick help

According to the bracket on SEC Now, it is at 7pm, with Sunday’s game at 7pm, assuming another win.

Game 3 would be either the 13th or the 14th. Game 3 might not be needed.

Are you saying the Sunday game for the Regional Final is at 7 or the Sunday game for the Super Regional is at 7?

I can’t find a bracket showing times.

If you go to the interactive bracket, linked here

You can click on the team and it will show the scheduled games, with times. But it doesn’t show future games.

Sunday game of the regional, we don’t have any idea on when the Super will start.

Here are the regional game times:

Game 1: Arkansas vs. NJIT, Friday, 2 p.m.

Game 2: Nebraska vs. Northeastern, Friday, 7 p.m.

Game 3: Game 1 loser vs. Game 2 loser, Saturday, 2 p.m.

Game 4: Game 1 winner vs. Game 2 winner, Saturday, 8 p.m.

Game 5: Game 3 winner vs. Game 4 loser, Sunday, 2 p.m.

Game 6: Game 4 winner vs. Game 5 winner, Sunday 8 p.m.

Game 7 (if necessary): Game 6 winner vs. Game 6 loser, Monday, 6 p.m. (subject to change)

1 Like

Are those 100% Central times on Saturday and Sunday?

That’s what I was told, because I asked if those were correct times based on our time zone.

Ok, I noticed all the times listed on SEC Now were ET zones, and I thought it said 8pm, thus 7pm Central. I think with some weather this weekend, it won’t matter, there will be adjustments.

[ht](Scores • D1Baseball)

All these are Eastern times and line up with Matt’s central times. Living in Florida, it does get confusing at times.

So does anyone know how to get tickets if not a season ticket holder? Nothing on the Razorback website at all about tickets. I’m good with Hog Pen just want to be there.

The games are all sold out. You’ll have to try the secondary market.

Thanks! Wonder if any will be available outside the stadium at all.

My guess is there will be some, there always is.

Did anyone try calling NJIT or Northeastern to see if they had any left?

I called both. Got a call back from NE, the players used almost all of allotment but they may have a few left and said to check back on Thursday. Sounds like what they will have left are likely the game 2 tickets or in other words the ones Arkansas isn’t playing in likely. I’ll try tomorrow though!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.