Saturday visit updates

DE Collin Clay has left and said Arkansas is one of his top schools. His father is 6-10 and he’s expecting to add a few more inches to his 6-3 frame.

OU 2021 OL commit Andrew Raym said he had a great visit but is firm to the Snooers but did say things can always change.

As noted in another thread, expect good news tonight from at least one.

WR Dylan Wright loved the visit. He’s blown away by the fan base and how they knw about him. He and his parents ate after the visit and the people at the restaurant knew him. Sounds like Arkansas is very high on his list now. He plans to come back more often.

OL Stacey Wilkins said the Hogs and Oklahoma are his top two schools. He said he feels at home at Arkansas.

DL Enoch Jackson Jr., 6-2, 270 and DL Taurean Carter, 6-3, 250 of Mansfield, (Texas) Mansfield Legacy both had great visits. -

Enoch said he plans to come back. He loved the business school and how it can help him for his future. He plans to tell highly recruited teammate and safety Jalen Catalon that he needs to get up for a visit.

Arkansas looks to be in good shape with both going forward.

After talking to Dylan Wright, I feel like Arkansas might be the team to beat. He didn’t say that but that’s the vibe I got from him.

2020 WR Jordan Johnson, 6-2, 170 of St. Louis Desmet said Arkansas is very high on his list after today’s visit. He has offer from Nebraska, Norte Dame, Iowa State, Illinois and other offers. He has a 3.8 GPA and was very impressed with the academics at Arkansas.

WR TQ Jackson, 6-2, 180 of Jefferson, Texas- Arkansas, Texas Tech, Houston and other offers

“The visit was absolutely great. I liked the interaction with all of the staff and I like what they are trying to build.”

He said the Hogs helped their chances with him.

Joe T DE Zach Williams said he plans to visit Bama and Florida in the near future, but said there’'s a high chance he ends up at Arkansas. His dad Rickey Williams, who lettered at Arkansas and was All SWC visited with him.

Do you expect anyone else committing in the next few days?

Has Dylan indicated a timeline of when he may make a decision?

Not sure I’ve asked but will.