Rumors about J Catalon

Anybody hearing anything about J Catalon?

I think everyone just needs to go to bed.

5 Likes

Not heard anything about Catalon but I ran into a guy yesterday that says Elvis is alive living in a nursing home in Tupelo.

10 Likes

That is correct and Dale Earnhardt is his limo driver when he occasionally travels about. WPS

1 Like

Last night I was eating dinner down in Fort Smith and guess who walked in???

Yeap… John Gruden and damn if he didn’t look pretty sharp wearing a red tie. Evidently he had flown Lonnie Davis up here and they were having a conversation. I could not hear most of it, but when I walked by their table going to the rest room, I could swear I hear Hogs mentioned. Will be interesting to see where this goes. I know it really knocked my socks off!!

8 Likes

Interesting @votan. That red tie is a dead give away. And Lonnie could shore up our tight end depth… :joy: :joy: :joy:

Catalon says he’s going nowhere, also said neither is Slusher…

Take it FWIW.

4 Likes

From Catalon IG live

5 Likes

Pretty solid source I’d say.

1 Like

Burks would be hand full for most if he got into a fight, esp if he was angry for a reason on top of it.

OK…help a brother who will be 60 when his next birthday rolls around…when you say IG I presume you mean Instagram? Is that segment archived like it often is on Facebook? I’d love to go watch.

1 Like

What is IG. Before I rack my brain trying to figure this out. LOL

IG is the abbreviation for Instagram Mike. Which is one of those Social Media deals kinda like Facebook. I’m not on it so that’s about all I know.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s Instagram. Not sure you could go back and watch but then I post to Instagram about twice a year.

Cat had plenty of good news, can’t wait to see him back on the field. WPS

2 Likes

Ft Smith? Was I there?

I do live in VB but grew up in Ft Smith.

I’ve always wondered if the boar hunting with just a knife is real or a tall tale.

1 Like

He hunts with dogs. The dogs chase and pin the hog down and then you stick the hog with a really long knife.

1 Like

I don’t think so, I was at the Blue Ember Smokehouse… Still searching for some good beef brisket and it was not bad. As far as I was concerned the best came from the Pink Flamingo but once Ralph sold it, the portions shrank, the price increased, and it is just not the same. So looking around.

Very true…