Round 1 of storms are through

We just had a nice hourlong thunderstorm push through town. The National Weather Service forecast has changed some since yesterday and now says the nighttime showers could start around 7 p.m. Whenever they do arrive, they are expected to last all night.

Well I hate that! So tired of all this. Will be glad when spring gets here and stays here.not much better forecast for tomorrow either I don’t believe

Spring is here. This is what an Arkansas spring has looked like my entire life.

The forecast looks fine tomorrow. If they can’t play tonight, I bet they play a doubleheader beginning at 3.

I hope so…need to get all 3 in

Matt, my weather app says the rain is over til after midnight.

Can you check yours again. Trying to decide when to leave LR

The Weather Channel says there is a 15-25 percent chance between 8 and midnight. The Weather Service, which I trust more, says:

A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

It’s a crapshoot as to whether they are able to play tonight. It looks like there might be a window, but no guarantees.

Ugh! Planning on leaving LR at 4:00 to head up for the night. We are planning on the game tonight and tomorrow and then heading home.

I guess we’ll see…

I have a question… How many completed innings count as a full game in case of rainout during the game in college baseball?

Five innings count as an official game, but if the game were postponed at any point tonight it would be picked up sometime tomorrow.