Rodgerick Brown

said he’s going to try and catch an Arkansas game ASAP.

Brown, 6-6, 200 pounds, of Cordova High School has scholarship offers from Arkansas, Tulsa, Penn State, Middle Tennessee and UT-Chattanooga. He’s also drawing interest from Iowa State, Memphis, Missouri, Murray State, Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Belmont

For you and Dudley,

Have any idea if it’s an either/or case with Brown and Weaver?

All about need, availability, and timing.

It has to be Weaver. You can’t let Arkansas Hawks pipeline go dry with a 4-star recruit.

Oh geez, PJ. You take the best player, regardless of his AAU affiliation. We’ve taken enough Hawks that anyone there knows we’ll consider them.

Haha! A little dramatic, PJ.

Caught your attention though! Well, I understand Bill Ingram’s goal is to bring major talent from surrounding states to the Hawks, not just talent from inside Arkansas. I would like it to be an automatic for a Hawk player to consider Arkansas in his top three schools. But I agree, they must get the best player, regardless of whether he is a Hawk or not.

I know they love both of them.

Lots of variables.

Including the fourth signee in 2017.

I don’t think there is a accurate answer right now.

Hawks or Memphis?

You would like to be strong in both places.

Unless a can’t miss player suddenly appears it’s looking more and more likely that that scholarship will be used for a 2018.

Are Brown & Weaver 2017 or '18 guys? I tried looking for it on this site & couldn’t find it–sorry.

[quote=“Hogdr”]
Are Brown & Weaver 2017 or '18 guys? I tried looking for it on this site & couldn’t find it–sorry.
[/quote]2018